I have been using firefox for the past month or so.
Which one do you all like better?
I believe firefox is faster but Internet Explorer loads videos better.... Whats yalls thoughts?
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
I have been using firefox for the past month or so.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
It's been proven numerous times that Firefox is better in almost every aspect, so Firefox for sure. Internet Explorer is a virus waiting to happen.
Officially retired
haven't used IE in probably 2 years..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I have used firefox for a couple years now and love it, I'm actually scared of IE.
I never have had a problem with IE.
Firefox, to me, wasn't as friendly with media. I know it just required plugins or whatever, but I never could get into it. I have it as a backup, but thats about it.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I've never had a PC virus or infection since I started using firefox about 9 months ago.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I still think firefox is a better browser but I think IE is better for media..
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
I think its best to have both. Some sites just do better on one instead of the other.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks